Mitchell Community College Transcript Request

Mitchell Community College Transcript Request

UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH ALABAMAUndergraduateApplication for AdmissionINSTRUCTIONS AND INFORMATIONOffice of AdmissionsUniversity of South Alabama2500 Meisler Hall390 Alumni CircleMobile, AL 36688-0002(251) 460-6141(800) USA-JAGSFax (251) 460-7876E-mail: Hours:Monday - Friday8 a.m.- 5 p.m.Internet courses are available at theUniversity of South Alabama.Visit information on USA ONLINE.General Information for Undergraduate ApplicantsPriority Deadlines for Admission:Your Application for Admission will be processed as soon as it is received (along with theprocessing fee, if applicable) by the Office of Admissions.However, an admission decision cannot be made until all officialrequired supporting documents are received.

The priority dates for admission are listed below.Some programs have specialdeadlines and supplemental application forms; refer to the appropriate sections of this publication for details.Early application isstrongly encouraged.Semester of EntryPriority Deadlinefor New UndergraduatesFall (August)July 15Spring (January)December 1Summer (June)May 1qualify.Students must be accepted for admission by June 15to be considered.A separate scholarship application is not Admission GuidelinesADMIT REQUIRED OFFICIALACADEMIC REQUIREMENTSTYPEDOCUMENTSFOR ADMISSIONOfficial GED scores.Minimum GED score of 500 (or an averageOfficial final high school transcript.Usually a 2.0 grade-point average is required,Transient applicantsare degree seekingstudents at another institution who wish toinstitution.Transient students are noteligible for financial aid and must apply forverification of good standing from the homeinstitution.Verification of good standing and eligibility to re-enroll at the home institution.hold a bachelorsdegree or higher and wish to take additionalNote: Unclassifiedstudents are not eligible for financial aid.bachelors degree.Individuals withNo academic requirements.*SAT scores are compiled using the critical reading and math sub scores only.University of South Alabama Undergraduate Application for Admission (U.S.Citizens)University of South Alabama

Office of Admissions2500 Meisler Hall, 390 Alumni Circle

Mobile, AL 36688-0002Please PRINT or TYPE all of the information requested.Phone: (251) 460-6141 or (800) 872-5247

Fax: (251) 460-7876E-mail: admiss@usouthal.eduADMIT TYPE:

(check all that apply) ACEP(Accelerated College Enrollment Program)

GED First Time Health

Arts & Sciences

Continuing to (your preferred e-mail : ___________________Middle Initial____________ .

# > ( assistant


that any person of paper.

High School from which you School School Graduation Date:

Month ____________________ Year ________________________PREVIOUS COLLEGE INFORMATIONPlease note:

Applicants may not disregard any part of their educational history, and failure to report all institutions previoCollege NameCollege City, StateDates of AttendanceDegree EarnedFrom (Month/Year)To ( may wish to make a publice the University of Southblicize this award.born on or after January 1, 1960, ISignature of New Undergraduates

Fall Semester:

July 15

Spring Semester:

December 1

Summer Semester:

May 1 use is in the storage, retrieval, and reporting ofThe University of South Alabama is an Equal Opportunity/Equal Access educational institution.
PAT CAPPS COVEY COLLEGE OFALLIED HEALTH PROFESSIONS(Basic & Paramedic Cert.)Pre-Occupational TherapyHEALTH AssistantPre-VeterinaryCOLLEGE OF ARTS AND SCIENCESAnthropology (B.A.)(Certificate)Geology (B.S.)Geography (B.S.)Gerontology (Certificate)Pre-LawPsychology (B.A.)MITCHELL COLLEGE OF BUSINESSAccounting (B.S.B.A.)Entrepreneurship Human Resource ManagementCOLLEGE OF EDUCATIONElementary (K-6) Education (B.S.)Secondary (Middle/High School) Education (B.S.)English/Language ArtsMathematicsSocial StudiesSpecial Education (B.S.)COLLEGE OF ENGINEERINGChemical Engineering (B.S.Ch.E.)COLLEGE OF NURSINGNursing (B.S.N.)SCHOOL OF COMPUTING Computer Science (B.S.C.I.S.)CONTINUING EDUCATION ANDSPECIAL PROGRAMS(B.A.; B.S.)Interdisciplinary Studies(B.A.; B.S.)University ContactsOffice of Admissions251/460-6141 or 800/USA-JAGSOffice of Financial Aid251/460-6231Office of New Student Recruitment251/460-6141 or 800/USA-JAGSOffice of New Student Orientation251/460-7093Office of the Registrar251/460-6251Office of Student Accounting251/460-6195Dining Services251/460-6296Department of Housing251/460-6185Office of Veterans Affairs251/460-6230International Student Services251/460-6050Departmental WebsitesPat Capps Covey College of Allied Health of Arts and College of of of of of Pre-Professional of Continuing Education andSpecial University Harrison School of

Pharmacy at Admission GuidelinesADMIT REQUIRED OFFICIALACADEMIC REQUIREMENTSTYPEDOCUMENTSFOR ADMISSIONACEP (Accelerated College EnrollmentProgram)applicants are students who live inMobile or Baldwin Counties, have completedtheir Junior year of high school, and areOfficial high school transcript, official ACT orSAT scores, and a letter of recommendationMinimum ACT composite of 25 or SAT* ofAudit Onlyapplicants wish to take collegeclasses but not receive credit for courses.Audit students are not eligible forfinancial aid.No documents are required other than theNo academic requirements.Early Admissionapplicants are studentswho have completed their junior year of highschool and wish to enroll prior to high schoolOfficial high school transcript, official ACT orMinimum ACT Composite of 28 or SAT* ofFirst Time Freshmenhave never attendedcollege and graduated from high school lessthan five years prior to enrolling at theNote: Students who have been outof high school for at least five years or whoOfficial high school transcript including senioryear schedule and official ACT or SAT scores.Minimum ACT Composite of 20 (SAT 940*), high school GPA of at least 2
mitchell community college transcript request
.0 OR a
Deferred Action for DREAMers Education Qualification Resource Guide The new immigration policy announced on June 15, 2012 by President Obama provides an opportunity for some young undocumented people to obtain permits and avoid deportation, at least temporarily.

In order to meet the criteria for this policy, individuals must be enrolled in school, have completed high school, or have attained a GED (General Education Development) certificate.1

There are, of course, other requirements that must be met (explained here) but, in addition to establishing those requirements, you will also need to gather documentation that shows that you completed high school, obtained a GED, or are currently enrolled in school.

If you are not currently enrolled in school, have not graduated from high school and have not obtained a GED certificate, you are not currently eligible to apply for deferred action even if you meet other criteria.

However, it is expected that individuals who can meet the education requirement at a later point will be able to apply once they meet the criteria.

You can, therefore, pursue a GED certificate now and apply for deferred action once you obtain the certificate (again, assuming you meet the other criteria for the policy).

Please note that many questions about this program are still up in the air and we expect that the government will provide additional guidance in the coming weeks.

As a reminder, there is as of yet no process for individuals who are not in deportation proceedings to apply for this program.

We urge you to monitor our website for additional information and for updates, and we urge you to speak to an attorney or qualified legal services provider before pursuing an application under this program once the process is announced.

Requesting School Records If you attended and/or graduated from a Washington State public high school you must request those records from the school district which you attended (WA school districts and contact information listed below).

Please note that, in addition to establishing that you are either currently in school or have completed high school, you will also need to show that you have been residing in the U.S.for five years prior to June 15, 2012.

We therefore recommend that you request records at least as far back as 2007.

If you have received a GED, you can request your transcript by contacting your local testing center (list of certified WA testing centers listed below) or through the Washington State Board of Community and Technical Colleges at this site.

Acquiring a GED A GED is a 5 subject exam which, if passed, certifies that you have the same content understanding as a High School graduate and serves as the equivalent of a High School diploma.

You are eligible to take the Washington State GED Exam if you fit one of the six following categories:


You cannot be younger than 16 years old.

2.You are 19 years old

or older and are not currently enrolled in a public or private high school program and have not graduated from high school or; 3.

If you are 16 through 18 years old, are not currently enrolled in a public or private program, and you have officially dropped out of high school.
Continue reading on the next page
1 The policy would also allow individuals to qualify if they have been honorably discharged from the military but undocumented individuals are not eligible to join the armed forces, so it is anticipated that very few if any individuals will be able to qualify this way.NWIRP offices: Western WA 206-587-4009 - Eastern WA 509-854-2100 Additional information from USCIS can be found here


You are 16 through 18 years old and have completed a home-schooling program 5.If you are an active member of the military, national guard, or reserves.

6.You are currently in a juvenile detention center.

Testing Requirements: 1.Current government-issued picture identification that has your name, address, birth date, and signature on it.

2.$75 testing fee.

3.Completed High School Release form or notarized statement of completion of home-schooling program.

Can I Take the GED Exam Online? No.

You cannot take the GED online, only the State Board for Community and Technical Colleges and the Office of the Superintendent of Public Instruction for the State of Washington administer and issue the GED.

Certified GED Testing Centers are listed below.

Are there special accommodations for people with disabilities? Yes.There are various accommodations for the GED that can be requested, click here for further information.

Can I take the exam in another language?

Yes.Currently, Washington State administers the test in three languages: English, Spanish, and French.

How do I prepare to take the GED? The Washington State Board for Community and Technical Colleges offers a list of resource.Literacy Source also offers classes, tutoring, and test preparation.

Certified GED Testing Centers:

Testing Center Phone/TDD County Bates Technical College 1101 S Yakima Avenue Tacoma WA 98405-4895 Ph 253-680-7030 Pierce Bellevue College 3000 Landerholm Circle B231K Bellevue WA 98007-6484 Ph 425-564-5609 King Bellingham Technical College 3028 Lindbergh Avenue Bellingham WA 98225-1599 Ph 360-752-8335 Whatcom Big Bend Community College 7662 Chanute St Bldg 1400 Moses Lake WA 98837-3299 Ph 509-793-2064

Grant Central Washington University Testing Services Ellensburg WA 98926-7427 Ph 509-963-1860 Kittitas Centralia College 600 W Locust Centralia WA 98531-4099 Ph 360-736-9391 x216 Lewis Clark College Ph 360-992-2588 Clark 1933 Fort Vancouver Way

Vancouver, WA 98663-3598 TTY 360-992-2835 for hearing impaired Clover Park Technical College 4500 Steilacoom Blvd Bldg 17 Tacoma WA 98499-4098 Ph
© 2012 labroda
Downloadic - infolari - Contact · Privacy Policy